Featured Not resolved
4.0

I placed an order for a triple tier planter stand using Pay-Pal as form of payment. Website states:

"All items purchased online with Bambuzo that are approved before 11:00am local time and have passed security checks for fraud will be shipped the same day! We strive to have all shipments shipping within 24 hours (business days only). You will then be sent a tracking number to follow your shipment online."

I never received a tracking number. I checked Pay-Pal to find my money was refunded.

I tried again to place the same order using my visa card as form of payment. That was a week ago. I emailed customer service several times with NO RESPONSE whatsoever! Today I logged on to find my second order was also cancelled!

My issue with this company is the lack of communication by them, as well as the absence of a customer service telephone number. If someone had the decency of sending me an email informing me that the item is out of stock or no longer available I would not have been upset. Disappointed yes!

The item I wanted to purchase is available on Amazon.com! Actually for less than it was at Bambuzo!

TMS 3-Tier Planter

Judey218 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Bambuzo and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bambuzo to "i laready ordered from another source. i think this company should have better communication with it's customers!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was no response from company, lack of customer service, never ship your item and never delivered the product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bambuzo tms 3 tier planter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bambuzo?

Comments

Did the same with my order. I won't be trying to buy anything from them again.