I placed an order for a triple tier planter stand using Pay-Pal as form of payment. Website states:

"All items purchased online with Bambuzo that are approved before 11:00am local time and have passed security checks for fraud will be shipped the same day! We strive to have all shipments shipping within 24 hours (business days only). You will then be sent a tracking number to follow your shipment online."

I never received a tracking number. I checked Pay-Pal to find my money was refunded.

I tried again to place the same order using my visa card as form of payment. That was a week ago. I emailed customer service several times with NO RESPONSE whatsoever! Today I logged on to find my second order was also cancelled!

My issue with this company is the lack of communication by them, as well as the absence of a customer service telephone number. If someone had the decency of sending me an email informing me that the item is out of stock or no longer available I would not have been upset. Disappointed yes!

The item I wanted to purchase is available on! Actually for less than it was at Bambuzo!

TMS 3-Tier Planter

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Cancelled without notification

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
I laready ordered from another source. I think this company should have better communication with it's customers!
Product or service
Tms 3 Tier Planter
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #648139 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bambuzo? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 5 No 5
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Greg D

Jul 18, 2015 #1009015

Did the same with my order. I won't be trying to buy anything from them again.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.