Turnaround Time

I ordered more than 3 weeks ago.Of course, there has been no delivery and no contact.

When I call customer service, it just disconnects itself after a few seconds. I tried the call on two different phones and a land line and it did the same thing. I put it a service "ticket" but I doubt I will hear anything back. Is there any legal method we can all use to get our money back????

Let's all get together and do something!!!! Not just sit here and take it! I feel so powerless!!!! They shouldn't be able to get away with this!

It demonstrates that on line companies can get away with anything they want to and abuse the public any way they want.

Has anyone contacted the Better Business Bureau about them?Let's band together and demand justice!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of never ship your item and no response from company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "the company robs you and delivers nothing!!!" of proscan bluetooth speaker and associated monetary loss in the amount of $59. Bambuzo needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned proscan bluetooth speaker in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bambuzo.

Had an Experience with Bambuzo?

Comments

I finally got the merchandise a couple weeks ago as advertised. I guess they're a real company after all. Penni

to Anonymous #1004862

That was good of you to update us about the company.