I ordered a puzzled more than a month ago.I still not have not received it and I have asked on numerous occasions what is going on with it and where the item is.

I keep being asked to be patient and that someone will contact me as soon as possible and not one person has. I am getting very frustrated as this is a Christmas present and I spent approximately $400 on this item. I am trying to find a contact number for the complaints department and have had no such luck thus far.

I am extremely disappointed with the customer service team and their ability to follow up on the tracking of the item as well as assuring me that I will get what I have paid for.I would like a refund if I do not receive an answer within this week.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of educa life puzzle from Bambuzo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Bambuzo to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of assistance to deal with my problem. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bambuzo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bambuzo?

Comments